Connect to your car and start talking - A must have item for any Volkswagen, Audi, Seat or Skoda owner (pre 2003/2004 models)
A USB Dual-K Line VAG-COM & VCDS Compatible OBD2 Cable interface. Perform real-time diagnosis, modify settings and clear/read error conditions & more on your vehicle. Compatible with VCDS Lite, VAG-COM software 409.1 and earlier.
Top Quality Circuit using FTDi serial chipset.
Note: Comes with unregistered shareware copy of Ross-Tech software. Advanced features require registration for a fee.
* VCDS Lite & VAG-COM 409.1 or earlier compatible
* Fully supports single & dual line K-lines with auto switching
* Quality made circuit using FTDi chipset
* Virtual Com Port via USB connection
* Read and Reset Fault Codes, Reset MIL etc
* Access various systems (registration required for some)
* Cable length 1.5m
This interface works with most VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda models from 1990 through to 2003/2004 that have a diagnostic socket. Most use a standard 16 pin diagnostic socket but some earlier models used a 2+2 socket (adaptor supplied in our ebay shop)
It will NOT cover later CAN models. These were typically 2004 onwards but started in 2003.
1 x VAG-COM compatible 409.1 and VCDS Lite lead complete with 16 pin diagnostic plug. 1 x Drivers (online) 1 x Installation Instructions
VAG-COM VCDS Compatible Diagnostic KKL Interface
- Product Code: LEZBVAG4091
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £14.15